Thursday, December 28, 2006

What The Hell


Well I took my Christmas tree down today and all the decorations. It was just time for some strange reason. I usually leave it up until after the new year. It was mainly because it's just a big tree and my living room is pretty small. Plus I was just tired of looking at it. I got my living room all changed around and cleaned back up. It looks so much nicer now, not so crowed in there. Tomorrow will be cleaning the kitchen and the kids room, what fun. We really need to get outside and get the yard cleaned back up before the rain sets in, we may get that done too. Will probably do it first and then finish up in the house.
Our Christmas was great. Spend Christmas morning at home opening gifts. Santa brought Dakota his .22 with a 410 combo. and Cheyenne got a new movie to watch. She is is the t.v. freak. Dakota was so excited to finally get his own gun, he had to go try it out first thing. We left from there and went to my mom's, we mostly got clothes there. Chey got an Air Hockey table, it's awesome. All she wanted this year was clothes, she's a freak about clothes too. So that is pretty much what she got. She also got another CD player as hers broke a few months ago. She had been sharing with her brother but I got tired of hearing them fight about who's turn it was. I got a couple of new hoodies, a bottle of Tommy girl, a picture that Dakota painted in school, it's just beautiful and Chey made me a toy soldier and snowman from a sock, also just as beautiful. I love handmade gifts, especially from my babies. I also got another great gift, one I had waited a long time for. I got a text message from my first love and he told me that he could never stop loving me, ever. I had tears in my eyes and a smile that went on forever. He is and always will be my truest love. Yes, I have loved before but never the way I loved him. I know he will probably never see this blog but I'm going to say it anyway. I love you with all my heart and with all that I am. You are my one and only Robert (Bobby) as I refer to him.

2 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

aww yeah I am glad you finally got a message from him. :D

BabyGirl said...

me too, he has been through so much lately...he didn't want me going through it with him.