Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm Here

5 comments:

Howard said...

Welcome to blogger!

for the shoutbox, visit your dashboard/control panel and go to the layout area of your blog. once there, click on "add a page element".

from the new list of choices, choose-

HTML/JavaScript
Add third-party functionality or other code to your blog.

When that pops up, add your code and save your changes, then you can, on the layout area drag and drop to where you want this to appear on your page.

:)

Just amke sure to save your changes.

Melinda said...

hey there Shona!

BabyGirl said...

Thanks J, got r did.

Hi Melinda

Melissa said...

Hi Shona! It's nice to see other people here, poor Multiply, I've not even posted there in forever.

BabyGirl said...

Multiply is my main bloggie, Efx is getting old for me but I have some friends there that I would love to keep. I will have to see if they are here too. If not I have a few of them on myspace too. Didn't know you were here too, seems like everyone is coming here. :)